After last week’s short discussion on healthy eating for the business person, Charley and Jimmy couldn’t help but discuss being a healthy and happy business. The guys take on all sorts of ideas that can help you improve yourself - which in turn keeps you productive and profitable!
- Exercise – Everyone’s favorite!
- Diet – Everyone’s second favorite!
- Vacations – An actual favorite…
- Creative outlets – Exercising your passions
- Hobbies – Something to take your mind off of everything
You had better believe one of the things the guys are discussing is running. Jimmy was (and actually still is) a competitive runner, while Charley is…well, he’s figuring it out.
It’s an opportunity to rediscover old passions and to restart with a healthier and happier outlook on life.
So, bust out a platter of veggies, your old exercise clothes and a shiny new attitude! It’s time for another episode of Make Marketing Happen.
- Subscribe on iTunes! The podcast will be downloaded automatically to your iTunes account each week for easy listening. You can always come back to the site and click on the podcast icon in the right menu bar to subscribe as well.
- Direct download. Click the link and you’ve got the episode on your computer. Come back each week for the next episode. (If you’re having trouble downloading it, right-click on the link and select “Save File As” or other similar command.)
- Listen on the site. Just click play on the player below to listen to the podcast right here on the site.