Building your online presence is equally important as building your offline presence in the business world. Offline, you can use a storefront, direct mail, print advertising, community events and much more to say “Hey, I’m over here!” Online, the resources are arguably even more numerous (though not all are as important as others).
Here are the 8 resources/mediums you should be using to build your online presence as a business:
- Website: Ummm…duh?
- Google Places: You’ve got to be found, after all.
- Blogs: Build out that content!
- YouTube: Videos gain more power everyday as a marketing resource.
- Facebook: It’s all about nurturing your fan base.
- Twitter: Get involved in the conversation to make it about you.
- Podcasting: Obviously, we love that one and so should you!
- PR Sites: PRLog.org is the standard, but others exist and make for really powerful links to your site.